Sunday, September 28, 2008

A Week in the Life: Day One

So my friend Jen is doing this on her blog and I thought I would join too. Right now my life seems rather mundane with volunteering, housework, kids to school, blah blah blah. I am hoping this will make me appreciate the little everyday things and make me feel like I am doing something meaningful, even if I am not being very crafty right now.

So my first life snapshot:Taken with my camera phone on a stretch of road coming back onto post. The kids and I visited dear hubby this evening. He is away at school for 2 weeks. This long stretch of road makes me feel:
Peaceful
Lonely
Thankful
Sad
Happy (as I listen to the children sing along to the radio)
Day-dreamy
Loved
Enlightened
Blessed
Introspective.

All on a 20 mile trip.

Hugs,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great! Nice photo too!
Does that car infront make you a little ticked off that you can't go 80?...LOL Thanks for playing along with me.