Saturday, November 15, 2008

Welcome Home Hero!

I have booked my first SU workshop since moving! I am very excited and honored to have this opportunity! My hostess has requested a "welcome home" card for her hubby. While no stranger to homecoming, I found myself stuck for an idea. I began browsing Splitcoast stampers and found these inspirations:






I really liked the star window on Laura's card. I wanted to add some hearts for emotional appeal. My creation:


I know this soldier will have a great homecoming!

Supplies:
Stamps-Free and the Brave
Paper-Brilliant Blue; Whisper White; Riding Hood Red
Ink-Basic Black
Other-Large and small star punches, silver brads, chipboard hearts, dimensionals

Hugs,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your homecoming card ROCKS! I like how you used ideas from both of the others. Great Job!!!!