Monday, March 30, 2009

Perfect Match Monday

On Mondays, Sara hosts a Perfect Match Monday color challenge featuring PTI Perfect Match colors. I had some time today to play...here are todays colors:




I decided to use butterflies on my card and I knew I wanted to make grass with the Leaf Green. Here is my creation!





Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies: PTI butterfly set (sentiment from Pond Life additions); PTI Leaf green, summer sunrise white CS; black, summer sunrise and hibiscus ink; leaf green satin ribbon, martha stewart glitter


Hugs,




7 comments:

Amy said...

Very cute--love that color combo!

Jen said...

Very pretty! I like the grass on the bottom and such a nice bow...=)!

Unknown said...

I love the grass at the bottom and the pin sure rocks those buterflies. Thanks for playing, you did a great job!

IamDerby said...

Really cute! I am loving the grass!

Chris said...

super cute, love the grass!!

Banu said...

WOW, very pretty card. Loved all the details like the grass and the ribbon. The butterflies look cute as well.

Cathy said...

Great color combo, and the "grass" at the bottom is perfect! TFS
Cathy