Thursday, March 20, 2008

California Dreamin'

So.....I just got back from a CA visit with my good friend Brandy. We had a really good time playing catch up for the five days I was there. Some things I did...

Went to IKEA for the first time ever!!! I absolutely LOVE this store! And it's HUGE!!

I got some really cute things here. I only wish there were an IKEA closer to me! (That's Brandy and me in front of the store..)

Here is my friend......Isn't she darling???




Oroville Dam- One of, if not the largest land made dams in the country. If you look close you can see snowy mountains in the background...

The water side of the dam....that's Brandy's son in the foreground...


And finally...Old Sacramento. This place was pretty neat. We went here just before the airport on my last day.

I had a great time in California. Thanks Brandy for the hospitality!!! I can't wait to return with the rest of my brood!

Hugs!

3 comments:

Monica said...

You went to IKEA! I envy you girl! LoL Our closest is 5 hrs away!!! Anywho,you did bring back Burken Jars right(the jars in the SU! catty)?! LoL
Looks like you had a Blast!
Take Care and Call sometime!!
~Monica~

Anonymous said...

You do know there is something missing from those pictures...ME! Just kidding...glad you got a much deserved break!

Denise Bryant (imchatty) said...

I love old Sacramento...hubby and I used to go there all the time when we were dating.