Tuesday, March 11, 2008

PTI Round 5 Swap...SPOILER ALERT!

My first (stamp) love is, and probably will always be, Stampin Up. But not too long ago a friend introduced me to Papertrey Ink's clear stamps and I must say they are a VERY close second! I do not have many sets yet so I like to join the PTI swaps on Splitcoast. The funny thing is, I am ALWAYS a last minute person! This swap is due April 30 and I actually have both my cards done AND sent off! Totally not typical for me! Here are the two cards I have created for Round #5:
What do ya think??
I was inspired to do a kind of "brick" layout because I decided I MUST find another use for Limitless Labels! I think it turned out quite well! I used Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, Almost Amethyst and Apricot Appeal for the "Friend" card.

On the "Best Wishes" card I used Beautiful Blooms and was inspired to do a sunflower-type image. I chose Chocolate Chip, Summer Sun and Wild Wasabi. This is actually my rough draft. The swap cards have chocolate chip "lacing" on the buttons and page pebbles in the flower centers.

So, if you enjoy Papertrey as much as I do....Maybe you should swap with us too! There's still time to sign up! Thanks for looking. Have a great day!

4 comments:

jjcreations said...

I like your Best Wishes card....it's nice and bright. Joan

Amanda said...

Super cute cards!!! I love Papertrey!

Laura lok said...

cute cards

Unknown said...

Love the colors you used, great job!