Monday, March 10, 2008

I came, I saw...I caved

So-- This is it. My blog.

I caved. That is the only way to describe my desire to have a blogging voice too. I just caved. I've seen the other blogs out there--so why me?? I really can't explain it. Sure they are cute. Informative. Funny. Touching. Will mine be any better or worse? Could it be?

I find myself up, way later than I should be, doing nothing more than blog-surfing. So it hits me. Maybe it's time to join the crowd.

After all...all the cool kids are doin' it.

This is my blog. Laugh. Learn. Enjoy....

5 comments:

Kelsey said...

Welcome to the blogging world! :)
Can't wait to see your swap cards! Hope I get them!

Unknown said...

Welcome, you will have fun!

Laura lok said...

up late blogging me? never its only 11pm is that late.

welcome to the fun

Tonya Klar said...

hahahaha! Welcome to blogland! And to get you started...I'm tagging you! The rules are at http://stampvamp.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

Welcome to the blogging world!!! It's lots of fun!!!