Thursday, February 12, 2009

Day 21: Three Minute Birthday Invitation

Today I was in a panic as I realized that amidst all the Valentine prep I completely forgot to make invitations for my daughter's birthday party on Monday! She loves Littlest Pet Shop and can't get enough of them. I was actually going to purchase the invites, but no store around here carries that theme. So here I am, last minute, trying to whip up an invite.

Here is what I came up with:

This design literally took like 3 minutes! It actually turned out quite perfect because the animals kinda resemble the LPS with the head-bigger-than-body look. I am so thankful I bought this "It's a Party" set forever ago before it retired! This is definitely the simplest invite ever...but my daughter loved them.


And that is all that matters....


Hugs,