Sunday, February 15, 2009

Day 24: Goodie Bags

Tomorrow is the big birthday party, and I am short on time. Here are the goodie bags we will be giving out to my DD party guests:

I used regular everyday lunch sacks that I had around the house and stamped them with the It's a Party set that I used for the invites. I also stamped "thanks" on the bags. For an added touch, I scalloped the bag edge and tied some ribbon through to close. Very quick and simple! And what's inside? Bubbles, gum, clackers, play doh, a squirt gun and a gel pen. I had to make the goodies as unisex as possible...plus we are going bowling, so it had to be fairly inexpensive!

Thanks for stopping by! I have something out of the ordinary planned for tomorrow's post!!


Hugs,



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute! Are you having a huge party?

Unknown said...

What a goodie bag, I bet the party was a blast! What a great Mom you are.