Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Day 26: A Little Note of Thanks

The birthday party was a success! And although not many kids showed up, we all had a very good time at the bowling alley! One plus to a small number of guests: less thank you cards to write! Here is just a small little thank you I came up with for E to fill out:
I was inspired by the flower print paper and went from there. The paper was thick enough to use as a base, and I just added some Regal Rose and Perfectly Plum behind the white sentiment piece.

I embossed a square around the white CS...and I have decided that I need to get those nestabilities!!! I think that will be one of my first purchases after my 30 days is through!

In the center of the "o" I punched a hole and used packing tape on the back as my adhesive for the glitter.

The over all size is 4x4. I think it will be just perfect for E to give to her little friends.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the little glitter window in the you ;) Great job on this card.

Anonymous said...

Super cute! Love the bright colors.